- If you lose your ATM card, let us know as soon as possible by calling (704) 375-3950. If it is after hours or on the weekend send us an email here.
- If you lose your VISA Debit Card call (800) 682-6075.
- If you lose your VISA Credit Card call (800) 808-7230.
If either of your cards are stolen:
Contact law enforcement immediately
Make sure to get a copy of the police report
Contact VISA at the appropriate number above
Password Reset - Go here to see the step-by-step instructions about resetting your HomeTeller password.
eAlerts - Go here to find out about eAlerts.
2013 Holiday Closings
- Monday, May 27th - Memorial Day
- Thursday, July 4th - Independence Day
- Monday, September 2nd - Labor Day
- Thursday and Friday, November 28th and 29th - Thanksgiving
- Tuesday and Wednesday, December 24th and 25th - Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
HomeTeller - Use this link if your browser does not display the HomeTeller link in the menu at the top of the page.
If you're ready to make the switch to the credit union, congratulations! To get you started we've assembled the documents you'll need. These are pdf documents that you can just fill out on your computer then print. Please don't email these because they have very, very sensitive information on them and most email isn't secure. Don't worry though because we don't collect ANY information from these. As a matter of fact, you can even save them to your PC and complete them that way.
Once you've finished, just print them and come see us! We'll help you make sure that everything is complete and ready to go.
New Rules When Transferring Funds via Hotlines Audio
On our old system, when you needed to enter the suffix information for a transfer, you just entered 01 or 10, etc. Since our upgrade our system uses three digit suffixes. Because of this, the system is looking for three digits instead of just two. So to enter, say suffix 10, you could enter 010 or 10#, for suffix 01 you could enter 001, 01# or 1#.
We hope this isn't too confusing but if you have any questions, just ask us.